- Professor charged for illegally using US grants to aid Chinese research: Justice Dept
… using US grant funds to develop China's expertise in the areas of rheumatology and immunology, the Justice Department said in a press release.
- Maryland man may be first person successfully vaccinated against COVID-19
David Rach, a graduate immunology student, was the first person to be injected in the trial at the University of Maryland in May, where US …
- Sanofi expands protein degrader ambitions with $2.15B Kymera deal
Furthermore, its approach stands to complement the core engine of Sanofi's immunology portfolio, Dupixent (dupilumab), Frank Nestle, Sanofi's global …
- Inimmune raises $22 Million in Series A Funding Led by Two Bear Capital
"The team at Inimmune combines world-class immunology and vaccine … Inimmune employs an experienced team of chemists, immunologists and …
- BioSpace Movers & Shakers, July 10
She worked as a postdoctoral scientist in the Immunology Department at Genentech Corporation from 1993 to 1997. DarioHealth Corp. – Dennis A.