- Can these new compounds treat memory loss in depression?
It also happens with age, or in relation to mental health problems, such as depression. Now, researchers have developed new compounds that could …
- Teeth can be used to predict mental health problems – study
In particular, scientists found teeth could show our risks of mental health disorders such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia.
- Youth in Crisis: Dickinson grapples with lack of behavioral health services
The North Dakota Behavioral Health System Study stated that: "Stakeholders noted that crisis services for children and youth are particularly lacking, …
- UAMS researchers works to address mental health concerns faced by first responders
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — Arkansas researchers are working to address the mental health issues faced by first responders. "They're exposed to things …
- Mental health experts present suicide prevention programs at state capitol
… with programs that are shown to work,” said Dr. Mark Schure with the Center for Mental Health Research and Recovery at Montana State University.