- Researchers appeal to public for help to assess mental health impact of the COVID-19
The Repeated Assessment of Mental health in Pandemics (RAMP) study from researchers at King's College London aims to measure the mental …
- 25 Years After the Oklahoma City Bombing
Her mentorship inspired me to conduct research on biological after-effects among survivors, and long-term health and mental health sequelae.
- Asia Wong: “Mental health should not be sacrificed to fit the new reality”
The guide gives readers tips for dealing with mental illnesses during isolation, increasing anxiety and fear, and quarantining and research statistics.
- Bridging the Gap Between Psychiatry and the Ministry: One Small Step
More than a half century ago, The Joint Commission on Mental Illness and Health … Initiate research to increase our knowledge of informal and formal …
- Mental Health in a Pandemic
Researchers say one way to improve your mental health: go outside. That's why Athens-Clarke County has decided to reopen the Firefly and Greenway …