- This event has passed.
Jr. Faculty Branding Workshop
May 19 @ 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm CDT
Presented by the GCC Jr. Faculty steering committee, the Personal Branding Workshop is now open to all GCC Members. Registrants will leave with 2 professional head shots, optimized LinkedIn profile ideas, and so much more (see below)! Note that we are limiting participation to 40, and the workshop will be followed by a networking reception. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity.
Personal branding expert, Sahar Paz, will present a workshop dedicated to your LinkedIn profile. After working with Sahar, her personal branding clients have:
- A clear understanding of what personal branding is and how to leverage LinkedIn.
- A 133% increase in income after working with Sahar to revamp their LinkedIn profile and CV.
- Successfully positioned to be appointed Director or CEO roles within life science innovation.
- Invited to speak at conferences, provide published quotes for articles, or appear on television or podcasts within their industry, elevating their visibility and opportunities for career advancement.
Bring your laptop or tablet, and be prepared to leave with an optimized LinkedIn profile. You will walk away from this workshop with new headshots and much more:
- New headshots! A professional photographer will be on-site, you will receive 2 JPG images!
- Optimize your LinkedIn profile! Take a guided audit of your existing profile to understand all the features on LinkedIn, and with 3 simple steps update your profile sections during the workshop!
- Reputation Management:Get clear on how you want to be perceived, and whose attention you’re trying to get, walk away with 5-10 LinkedIn posts that will position your profile for success!
- Relationship Building: Spend time on LinkedIn intentionally, learn how to use and leverage LinkedIn for professional development, including, network building and using groups.
Sahar’s clients include TMC Innovation, FemTech Focus, XN Health, Rice University Ken Kennedy Institute.