- This event has passed.
Introduction to Schrödinger’s Platform for Drug Discovery
February 6 @ 8:30 am – 4:30 pm CST
We invite you to register for the Introduction to Schrödinger’s Platform for Drug Discovery Workshop. There are registration options to attend either in person and virtually via Zoom.
The workshop will take place Feb. 6, 8:30-4:30 at the TMC3 Collaborative Building, 7255 Helix Park Ave., Hermann Hall, 2nd floor, Houston, TX, 77030. All career levels (e.g., students and postdocs) are welcome.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Introduction to Schrödinger’s Platform for Small Molecule Drug Discovery
- Hit to Development Candidate in Ten months: Rapid Discovery of a Novel, Potent MALT1 Inhibitor
- Lead Optimization Design Challenge: Inhibitors for D-Amino Acid Oxidase
- Workflows for Structure-based Antibody Optimization
- Computational Drug Discovery Pitch Competition-more information about the competition can be found on the registration website.
- If you are interested in giving a pitch during the Computational Drug Discovery Pitch Competition you need to fill out this form by January 26th to reserve your spot.