- OSU researcher to help lead $10.7 million push toward gonorrhea vaccine
"We created a reference proteomics databank for researchers looking at gonococcal vaccines and also antimicrobial resistance," Sikora said.
- OSU Joins $10 million Grant on Gonorrhea Vaccine
“We created a reference proteomics databank for researchers looking at gonococcal vaccines and also antimicrobial resistance,” Sikora said.
- The Infectious Disease Physician Well Is Running Dry
In a time of growing antimicrobial resistance, emerging infectious diseases, and continued outbreaks of vaccine-preventable diseases, infectious …
- Bovine TB test wins royal recognition
Dr Swift, who is a Research Fellow in antimicrobial resistance, said: "It is really exciting to be recognised with this award. Translating technology from …
- The Doctor Is In : Antibiotics & Antibiotic Resistance
Antibiotic resistance is one of the world's most pressing public health threats, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.