Research Mentor Training Workshop for Faculty, December 6, 2017
BioScience Research Collaborative, Room 284
6500 Main St.
This research mentor training workshop is designed specifically for faculty to develop insight in mentoring young scientists and to provide an opportunity for conversation and interactions between mentors at different institutions and in different disciplines.
Topics will include:
• Aligning Expectations
• Discussion of Mentoring Compacts
• Maintaining Effective Communication
• Fostering Independence
• Promoting Professional Development
• Victoria McDonnell, PhD, Project Director, Faculty & Academic Development, MD Anderson
• Bob Tillman, PhD, Associate Director, Faculty & Academic Development, MD Anderson
- December 6, 2017
10:00 am - 3:00 pm