Facilitating Research Mentoring Workshop for Postdocs
THE WORKSHOP HAS BEEN MOVED TO DECEMBER 14. SAME TIME AND LOCATION.
- Become familiar with the Mentor Training Workshop curriculum (attend the Dec. 12 workshop if you haven’t taken the workshop)
- Understand the facilitator’s perspective
Learn the basics of facilitating:
- Gain confidence in your facilitation skills
- Practice facilitating in small groups and receive feedback
- Offer suggestions for improvement
- Learn about mentoring resources, tools, assessments and impacts
- Draft a mentoring implementation plan for your lab or program
Facilitators: Bob Tillman, PhD, Director, Education, MD Anderson
Victoria McDonnell, PhD, Project Director, Faculty & Academic Development, MD Anderson
BioScience Research Collaborative, 6500 Main St.
Seats are limited!
If registration is full, please email Dawn Koob to be put on the waitlist.
For questions, please contact Karen Ethun.
To best use our resources, we ask that you please honor your registration or notify us 3 days prior to the event that you will not be attending to email@example.com.
- December 13, 2018
10:00 am - 3:30 pm